WOMEN'S FITNESS AT THE FACTORY
- —$10/Month (2 Classes* Each Month) *The classes include 2 Women’s Fitness Classes Additional classes can be Drop-In or Pre-Pay
- —Pre-Pay 10-Pack (10 Women's Fitness Classes for $99), can be used in conjunction with Monthly Membership to maximize your value
- —Pre-Pay Program Options (Cost and Schedules are Program-Specific and change depending on program length)
Our current class offerings and descriptions for each class
Class Info: Class Schedules change weekly and based on participation and member requests. If you or a group want specific classes or class times, let us know!
- “Kick-It” with Contact: Is a contact, circuit-based Kickboxing class. Punching and kicking with a heavy bag and mitts.
- “Kick-It” No Contact: Is a limited or no contact cardiovascular group class, focused on Cardio Kickboxing that includes fun kicking and punching combination choreography with a strong music base. For ALL Ages and Fitness Levels.
- “Flex-It”: Is a Medium-High intensity group class that includes a combination of Floor Aerobics, Strength Training with light weights, and/or resistance bands, and Core Conditioning. For ALL Ages and fitness Levels. Great for Beginners!!
- “Flex-Up”: Is a variable intensity circuit-style class that includes medium to high intensity Aerobic activities with low to medium intensity Strength Training and low intensity Core Conditioning. This class is focused on correct form and function with personalized instruction and feedback for participants. For ALL Ages and fitness Levels. Great for Beginners!!
- “HIIT-IT” (High Intensity Interval Training): Is a High Intensity Interval workout with exercises that push your limits for a defined amount of time followed by a period of rest. Intervals can include Weight Training, Plyometrics, and Cardio. For ALL ages and intermediate to advanced fitness levels
- “Burn-It”: Is an Intensive Core Workout focused on the “Abs, Glutes, and Back” Using your Body Weight, Resistance Bands and Weights followed by extended stretching for recovery. For ALL ages and ALL Fitness levels. Great for Beginners!!
- “Burn-Up”: Is a mat Pilates-style class that focuses on the abdominals, glutes, back, and shoulders. Some light weights, bands, and/or Pilates balls might be used. For All Ages and All Fitness levels. Great for Beginners and anyone looking for a workout with less impact on joints!!
- “Lift-It”: Is a Strength Training group class, Focused on light to medium weightlifting for endurance. It’s a Full-Body workout with choreography with a strong music base. For ALL ages and fitness levels. Great For Beginners!!
- “Lift-Up”: Is a circuit-based Strength Training class, focused on correct form and function. This class consists of heavier weights with breaks between sets. For ALL ages and fitness levels.
- “Tone-Up”: Is a circuit-based Strength Training class, focused on small muscle groups lifting light weights for extended periods. This class is low impact and low-medium intensity and is great for ALL ages and fitness levels. It is especially designed individuals looking for a low impact on the joints. Great for Beginners!!
- “Flow With-It”: Is a yoga fusion class that combines Thai Chi, Yoga, Balance, Pilates, and Stretching to lengthen and strengthen muscles. This class is low impact and low-medium intensity with choreography set to music. For ALL Ages and fitness levels, great for Beginners and anyone looking to reduce stress on their joints!
- "Step-It" : A high to medium impact aerobic and strength conditioning class using a bench with adjustable risers. It’s a full-body workout focused on using the bench to increase intensity and light weights to improve strength. The class includes some combinations of movement and is geared toward individuals who are looking for a challenge of both the mind and body. This class is for all ages and intermediate to advanced fitness levels.